SMALL GROUP VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS
12 Power Sessions To Achieve Your Wellness Goals, Enjoy The Good Life And Thrive In Your Career
Ask yourself: are you truly who you want to be? Are you well across multiple dimensions of your life or are you just thriving in one? Is this the life you really want? Are you living The Good Life each day? What can you change, today?
How would you answer those questions?
Think about your daily life. Are you thriving, or going through the motions? Are your days full of work, relationships and activities that are true to your authentic self, or do you feel trapped on a treadmill of responsibility?
When you look back over your journey thus far, do you cherish all the money you have made or the successes you have had? Or do you cherish, how present you have been in your life and how fully you have lived each moment, how connected you were with those around you, and the world as a whole?
Your mind and body are connected. How you think, feel, and act affects your total health, wellness and wellbeing.
Being well, means you feel good about yourself, your relationships, and your purpose in life.
These coaching sessions are aimed to help you be well across multiple dimensions of your life – it will help you with your pursuit of positive emotions, deep engagement, and how you can enhance your wellness to achieve The Good Life and The Meaningful Life.
The power of choice is one of the greatest gifts you were given – choose to enhance your wellness – show up for yourself!
- Workshop materials will be provided
- High level agenda:
- Framing the session: 10 minutes
- Group Discussion: 20 minutes
- Q&A: 25 minutes
- Close: 5 minutes
- Registration details to be collected: Name (First & Last), email, phone, payment)
Group Coaching Schedule
FEB 27 2019
CAREER WELLNESS: Recognizing the big issues on the horizon that can impact your career wellness
• Increase awareness of the comprehensiveness and speed of the technological revolution (Industry 4.0) and its multifaceted impact on your career wellness
• Practical ideas on how to best adapt and harness the potential of this great transformation on your career
• Establish goals to inspire, empower and thrive in your career in Industry 4.0
MAR 13 2019
EMOTIONAL WELLNESS: Reclaiming your inner harmony
• Develop goals to reclaim your inner harmony as the full impact of the digital technologies is felt, creating new opportunities to boost your emotional wellness
APR 10 2019
ENVIRONMENTAL WELLNESS: How can you live better within the means of the planet?
• Increase awareness as to how the internal and external environment has multiple effects on your health, wellness and wellbeing
• Develop strategies to connect with nature and taking time-out from the stressors of modern living
APR 24 2019
FINANCIAL WELLNESS: Managing and mastering financial wellness
• Learn how to examine your beliefs, adjust your mindset, and establish a personal philosophy around money management and personal growth.
• Create a plan to implement the essentials for financial wellness
MAY 08 2019
INTELLECTUAL WELLNESS: How well are you equipped for the new work place 2020?
• Create awareness how career paths are altered by the large scale impact of Industry 4.0 and the new skills needed in your life and career to stay relevant
• Develop a plan to establish lifelong learning pathways to enhance your intellectual wellness
MAY 22 2019
PHYSICAL WELLNESS: Your body is the harp of your soul, and it yours to bring forth sweet music from it, or confused sounds
• Increase awareness to preserve, protect, and promote your physical health
• Develop goals to incorporate preventative physical wellness practices
JUN 05 2019
RECREATIONAL WELLNESS: How to bring play, adventure and leisure into your life
• Develop strategies to bring play, adventure and leisure into your life as Industry 4.0 unfold
JUN 19 2019
SOCIAL WELLNESS: How to nurture your relationships?
• Create awareness of how meaningful relationships are at the core of your happiness and wellbeing
• Learn the value of building high quality connections in the workplace
JUL 03 2019
SPIRITUAL WELLNESS: Living a life of meaning
• Identify the components The Pleasant Life, The Good Life, and The Meaningful Life
• Create goals and actions to live a life of meaning
JUL 17 2019
WHY SELF-CARE IS GOOD FOR YOUR WELLNESS: Showing up for yourself
• Develop a mindset to overcome internal barriers to self-care
• How to incorporate self-care in your day to day at work and life
JUL 31 2019
WORKING WITH YOUR CHARACTER STRENGTHS
• Identify approaches to using your signature character strengths to foster health-related outcomes in your private life and at your workplace
AUG 07 2019
LIVING YOUR VALUES
• Identify the values that form the foundation of your life and how it impacts your decision‐making